||Gallery Image #1 will appear here and you can see it if you preview the article. If you are not going to add a picture, delete the text in this box.
Facts About Mrs. Peterson:
- growing up I lived in Nebraska and Minnesota.
- graduated from Chadron High School, Chadron, NE.
- Chadron State College Associate of Arts degree in Early Childhood Education.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln - Home Economics.
- Spanish endorsement through Wayne State College.
- I am married to Tom Peterson and we have 3 sons, Daniel, Nathan and Seth and 2 grandchildren
- Outside of school I enjoy family time, gardening, sewing, photography and travel.
My Plan period for the 20-15-2016 school year is first period, 8:10-8:57.
Click Here for More Information